WooHoo ! Motor Caravan V5 :)

Gary Wrench

Just got my V5 back from the DVLA, been about 10 days, now registered as a 'motor caravan'.
This was my first conversion so really pleased with it, still a couple of overhead lockers to go in above the OS window and above the bed but useable and already has 10 nights under its belt. All in its taken about 6 or 7 weeks full time with a few weeks inbetween having to do the day job, bought it the end of December 2018. Has been my daily driver during the build so frustrating when i needed to do something but couldnt as had to drive it home from work i.e. bonding windows in. This is just my bike van , i use it to carry my trail motorbike and camp over in it when I'm away. being just the bike van I shouldnt have spent so much.. should have just had a bed and a diesel heater but got a little carried away oops ! Currently got another L3 in build for my parents half done and an L4 H3 family camper that needs doing for summer... going to be tight !
IMG_1445.JPGIMG_1449.JPGIMG_1461.JPGIMG_1454.JPGIMG_1455.JPGIMG_1456.JPGIMG_1457.JPGIMG_1460.JPG

Gary Wrench

Boo Hoo... insurance been a nightmare as I need business use , 4 hours on phone and ended up with Flux. Not my favourite but only one left :(

Liberty hall

Gary
Had a reason for a no fault claim with AF and although there contact wasn’t great, when I rang they knew where the claim was at. From start to finish was 12 weeks! First time I’ve had any dealings with a claim so nothing to compare it to

Gary Wrench

I’ve had quite a few policies with them over the years but never claimed , heard horror stories from others about claims being cancelled on small print so good to hear you didn’t have a problem.

Gary