Winter project starting to take shape

devonian

The loft insulation made from recycled plastic bottles is excellent and doesn't soak up dampness.
Not actively its says on the packaging but submerge it in a bowl of water and it will soak up damp lol, I tried it. I also tested it dangling above a boiling pot of water for fifteen minutes and it didn't seem to soak up any of the water so its pretty good I think.

Last edited:

egg-fried-rice

Ahhh the Black Proplex sheet (floor protector £5 from Wickes) brings back memories (paid for themselves as it’s easy to damage a new floor). The day you take it out is the day you can say it’s pretty much done.

Looking good. Keep the images coming. (No images = it didn’t happen)

Last edited:

Wdogg

Diesel heater fitted and kitchen work top fitted , spot lights wiring installed and started fitting ceiling

Attachments

Wdogg

If I add the hrs together I’ve spent on it I’ve done 9 days doing 8hr shifts

jmatosp

I'm just not getting the time to focus on it at the moment. Work is stupid busy, weather is not helping.
Same here, good start but came to a halt now, waiting for some stupid bed brakets for 4 weeks, don't want to continue until have those in place and measure from there. Maybe just procrastinating :)

Wdogg

All the windows and glass has to come out again for a prof job, masking up is a bodgers work, well i bodged mine and dont care.x'D
[/QUOTE
Thanks for your advice but I know exactly what to do my brother has a body shop and done it for 18 year who ,I think someone is pulling your leg who ever told you that

Attachments