Which van to use... as a van?

VanNV

I know this might be kinda controversial on here, but a friend of mine wants to buy a van to use as a van...

He runs a small vineyard, so it will need to tow a few tonnes of grapes at harvest, be able to take a couple of pallets of wine inside, and be a good little daily driver for around £5k

I have suggested an L1H1 Ducato/Boxer/Relay but just wondered whether anyone had any other info/ideas that they might want to share?

tacr2man

I would go Iveco , especially if towing :) I have had two both were spot on , finding one that hasnt had a hard life , can be a bit tricky , as they get chosen to do hard work .

VanNV

I would go Iveco , especially if towing :) I have had two both were spot on , finding one that hasnt had a hard life , can be a bit tricky , as they get chosen to do hard work .
Thanks @tacr2man - presumably the ivecos are rear wheel drive which would make a lot of sense for towing.

Harvest is only once a year, but my latest conversion project has been a horsebox bar which I currently tow with my little Landie but it would make a lot of sense to take just one vehicle.