We are off to coniston tomorrow

D

Deleted member

Site booked at Coniston for 3 nights. Going tomorrow and returning Sunday in the hope of avoiding too much BH traffic. Looking forward to the break although we did have 10 days in Cornwall and Devon in late July. I will not be taking my laptop or any form of tablet, so I realize it will take a while to catch up on our return (yes, I read every word of every post - sad isn't it!!). Geoff.

Darcar

Have a great trip....
you will have plenty of reading by the time you get back... this forum is getting busier all the time... great to see

we’re heading up to North Wales for a couple of weeks around the second week in September... looking forward to it.
Darren.

VanNV

. Looking forward to the break although we did have 10 days in Cornwall and Devon in late July
Actually using the van instead of just working on it? there's a novel idea... I like it!

Enjoy the fruits of your endeavour,

Rgds

Rob

Liberty hall

Geoff
Have a lovely few days away hope the weather improves for you. Re members being away perhaps the forum should have its own Bank Holiday ;)x'Dx'D
Take care and enjoy
Ken

Pugsy

Hi Geoff,
Hope you both have a good trip.not far from me,i could have caught up with you.but i,m just leaving now for Stratford upon avon.
Take it easy and watch out for those low flying planes lol.
Cheers Cris.

Liberty hall

Morning Geoff
See your back hope the rain didn’t stop you doing what was planned... It’s a long while since I’ve be to Coniston you going has put it on our to go list:)
Take care
Ken

D

Deleted member

Thanks Ken - It did rain a bit on Thurs and Fri, but was not a problem. Saturday was dry/sunny all day. I would only want to see Coniston coppice park on a go to list for hikers, bikers or car "trailers" as there are only 2 buses a day from the site although our "seniors" bus passes did work. Still we did have a nice time - the landscape certainly does beat our local fenlands by a country mile. Geoff.