Truma room temperature cable terminals.

Littleoldman

Bought the Truma combi and I’m at the stage of wiring the electrical components. When you get the complete kit it isn’t “complete”! There’s a cable you need to to fit the temperature sensor to the boiler, and it isn’t included with the kit. (Magnum Motorhomes Include it, but mine was bought from another seller.) This cable is 3meter long and costs around the £50. It’s a bog standard cable with unusual spade ends. Has anyone found where you can get this type of connector? I’ve spent a fortune on the van already and don’t like the idea that I have to pay so much for a not so special item.

Littleoldman

That's what it will be in the end.David, but I'm a little weary that the heat might damage the sensor. Thanks

david.c.hall

It's what I did on mine.
Unfortunately it isn't a very sensitive and has 3c to 4c swing between off and on.
I am also currently trying with it mounted in separate box (with lots of holes in it.) The reason is because I found that when mounted through my side panelling it was affected by the outside temp (even though there was a fair amount of insulation between it and the outside)
Not sure that it's a great improvement though:'(
David