skylights

timinhastings

help im stuck ....trying to find 2 large skylights but
1 havent a clue were the best place to try
2 how much
3 whats the largest i could use in a 7.5 box lorry
many thanks tim

BigStevie

Good quality new skylights are frightening money. Given the large roof area it might be worth looking for some used skylights from a bus or coach?

Sandbagsid

I have an opening skylight with blinds and fly screen it measures 900mm x 600mm approximately, it’s from a caravan was going to fit it on my transit but its just to big so I bought a 400x400 cost £90 It just fitted between the roof struts. If ya interested you can have the caravan one complete for £50 collection only. I still have the caravan windows as well £20 each collection only, I’m in Bracknell Berkshire.

Attachments

Sandbagsid

I have an opening skylight with blinds and fly screen it measures 900mm x 600mm approximately, it’s from a caravan was going to fit it on my transit but its just to big so I bought a 400x400 cost £90 It just fitted between the roof struts. If ya interested you can have the caravan one complete for £50 collection only. I still have the caravan windows as well £20 each collection only, I’m in Bracknell Berkshire.
Can take more picks later , thanks for your reply will include pics of windows. Alan

timinhastings

cheers bud deffo what im after ....have you still got the door ? how many windows have you got ? thanks tim