Room for more on top!!!!!!

Liberty hall

1E9D6894-2EE3-4B0D-B17D-F85AE8C124D1.jpeg

As the title suggests thinking out of the box and for those with limited parking!! You could mount this on your roof., I know it could interfere with solar and hekis.. Though if I was a child again I’d love being up there:winkytongue:
I’ll go now
Ken

time4t

Off roaders use those & Oz tents, damb good idea for extra space!

Phill

Liberty hall

Off roaders use those & Oz tents, damb good idea for extra space!

Phill
Phil
When we built Muttley we thought we’d factored in pretty much everything!!! Being MWB thought was the off spring could use it with there partners. The one thing we didn’t think of was off springs off spring (ie grand children) I’d imagine they’d love it, once there a little older of course...
Ken

D

Deleted member

Awning? or get a 10 berth caravan!!! Geoff.

Liberty hall

Awning? or get a 10 berth caravan!!! Geoff.
Geoff Geoff Geoff:happyblush:
Where did the 10 come from I only have 1 at the moment though God willing there’ll be more if the off spring so wish.. And if I was a child wow it would be like having a holiday in a tree house:coldsweat:
Take care my friend
Ken

D

Deleted member

Parents, grandparents and 1 grandchild - you are halfway to that 10 already Fran. Of course any child would love the roof tent, but current H&S regs would demand a 1M high level guard rail with a maximum aperture of 100mm, safety harnesses to be worn at all times with a lifeline fixed to the guard rail and a 5m wide rubber mat (inflatable?) all around the van. On second thoughts - the kids would hate it. Geoff. ;););)

Last edited by a moderator:

mr brown

mounted a tent like this , with a ply floor ,on a dutch guy's 709 as a bedroom for his kids . access through a roof hatch. at the time ,the tax on dutch campers was horrendous, so all the units and this thing unbolted from the walls and were piled up under a tarp in the back so the customs only saw a commercial vehicle. a lot of people parked their campers up in belgium rather than pay .

Darcar

They are expensive for what they are! But great for off roading, if you camping quick easy and dry.
Darcar.

Liberty hall

They are expensive for what they are! But great for off roading, if you camping quick easy and dry.
Darcar.
Darren
To be honest I didn’t look at the price!! Just the thought of being up there as a child listening to the rain :winkytongue:
Take care
Ken