Pull out bed

gregw14

Hi,

I have recently finished building a pull out bed for me van.

I am interested to see other peoples designs for comparison if anybody has any.

Many thanks

Greg

BigStevie

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your video. I built an almost identical bed in my last T4. I’d built a rock and roll bed in a previous van using a pair of hinges from JK. It was such a faff and meant the van became unusable for carrying anything long, I built the pull out.
How far on are you with the build? I’ve a pal that’s built on a lwb T5 and it’s turned out very well. Unfortunately, my bones are too sore these days to handle a small van, I’m at last getting near completing a cheapo conversion on a xlwb sprinter, with fitted king size bed!
Please do post more pics as you go on with your build, don’t be shy to ask for any info and good luck.

Stay safe mate, Stevie

gregw14

Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting your video. I built an almost identical bed in my last T4. I’d built a rock and roll bed in a previous van using a pair of hinges from JK. It was such a faff and meant the van became unusable for carrying anything long, I built the pull out.
How far on are you with the build? I’ve a pal that’s built on a lwb T5 and it’s turned out very well. Unfortunately, my bones are too sore these days to handle a small van, I’m at last getting near completing a cheapo conversion on a xlwb sprinter, with fitted king size bed!
Please do post more pics as you go on with your build, don’t be shy to ask for any info and good luck.

Stay safe mate, Stevie
I'm just making some adjustments to the bed at the moment but I'll post some more pics when I'm a bit further on.