New shiny van anyone?

david.c.hall

With Sevel factory orders taking forever this caught my eye.

The ad is poorly put together as the photos show with and without black alloys and the written description is for a 150 with 3 seats.

However, assuming that it is what I have been told by the garage is true, it is a Ducato LXH2 Maxi 180 Automatic with 2 seats, passenger airbag and lots of other goodies.

According to the current 2021 price list the least I can make the full OTR price is £52,910.

They are asking £32034 OTR

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/new/201905218186532?sort=supplied-price-desc&model=DUCATO&include-delivery-option=on&advertising-location=at_vans&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&make=FIAT&transmission=Automatic&postcode=ng334jl&radius=1500&page=1

David

mrmoosehead

I agree Mr M
But, assuming it's Kosher, if you ordered today it would, at best, be Autumn before you got it and 40% discount is about the going rate.
David
Crikey, is the delay that long now? I haven't seen, read, heard any news since before xmas (and I'm much happier for it)

I'm glad I got my order in back in September. It even arrived early because apparently there was a rush to get orders into the uk in the expectation that brexit would cause issues.
(Please don't tell me any news :) )