Insurance Companies - Arses and Elbows

Pugwash

I changed my motorbike insurer recently. When I got the letter from my old insurer with the Proof of No Claims, I photographed it and emailed it to Swinton.
About 3 days later they sent me a postal letter saying that the proof I sent was not sufficient.
I then emailed them again with the same photo, as it's correct and exactly what they needed.
They sent me another letter to say it was insufficient again.
Then I got a feedback request with Trusted Reviews, which I filled in appropriately.
They tried to phone me the same day a few times but I was out on my bike! I emailed them again asking why the photo was not what they wanted.
A couple of days later they sent me another letter to thank me for my proof and it was sorted.
A week later they sent me another letter to thank me for the proof and it was sorted!
No more letter since... yet.

Pugwash

Ooh spooky, another letter today thanking me for my complaint and a booklet with how to complain. I was done with all that now! It's insured.

D

Deleted member 2

There does appear to be more than a few jobsworths out there in the insurance brokering world!!

Phil

Pugwash

I gave up replying to them. I had a duplicate letter in the post to say my proof was accepted. If they just replied to my emails by email maybe costs would be even lower.