Fiamma water tank connections

BigStevie

Hi all,

I'll shortly be installing the Fiamma water tank and my question is regarding the supplied connectors;

The tank comes with the outlet connector in the kit, you drill out where you want to fit it and install. So, is there anything I should know first, like is the supplied seal up to the job, or should I add some sealant?

I would usually put a bit of sealer on when fitting hoses and clips to pipes and connectors as I've experienced them leaking...

Stevie

Darcar

Yeah I’m a belt and braces kind of guy, so I’d add a smear of sealer too. Remember that you need to fit a breather on your tank.
Good luck Darcar.

misterg

... and make sure you leave enough clearance from the wall / base of the tank to get the nut on the back of the fitting.

DAMHIKT ;)

BigStevie

Thanks fellas for the advice, much appreciated.
Geoff, according to my lads, I'm not a nut and I thought I was. Apparently I'm, and I quote, "mildly eccentric". Don't know whether to love 'em or kick 'em....

Stevie

Darcar

Thanks fellas for the advice, much appreciated.
Geoff, according to my lads, I'm not a nut and I thought I was. Apparently I'm, and I quote, "mildly eccentric". Don't know whether to love 'em or kick 'em....

Stevie
Only “mildly eccentric” must try harder..