Fiamma roof fan

Pete 8434

Hi guys, electrickery is not my strong point. Fitting a fiamma turbo vent so just connected to 12 v for dry run prior to install. When fan hooked up it's constantly on irespective of on/of switch ? Am I missing something?

BigStevie

Hi, it’s a three position switch with off being the centre position. When I got mine, the switch was connected to the fan with just the power cable needing connecting to the switch, all worked fine from first connect. Daft question, but are all the cables connected?

Stevie

Pete 8434

Hi, it’s a three position switch with off being the centre position. When I got mine, the switch was connected to the fan with just the power cable needing connecting to the switch, all worked fine from first connect. Daft question, but are all the cables connected?

Stevie
Thanks for reply Steve, I was bypassing on off switch just direct power to fan. Have looked at instructions doohhh!

BigStevie

Glad you got it sorted Pete. Don’t worry, the making of blindingly obvious mistakes has become something of a skill for me in recent years....

Stevie