Escape to Scotland....

mistericeman

Not in our self build BUT in our slowly being modified motorhome (so please feel free to remove if not appropriate)

Second day of trip and now tucked up on Ardnamurchan after a quick overnight on the side of Loch Lomond to break the journey and a walk on a gorgeous Sanna Bay with the hounds....

I have a coachbuilt so post away, we can't all be builders all the time, been there done that, only fitness stops me doing another one.

mistericeman

Day down at a deserted croft near to Ockle yesterday...
Then stunning sunrise this morning.
20190421_163905.jpg 20190421_152053.jpg IMG_20190422_062947.jpg IMG_20190422_063028.jpg

mistericeman

All being well we’ll be following in your footsteps though not till Sept/Oct so keep posting please.
Enjoy
We usually do last week in Sept/first in Oct... BUT I had 2 weeks leave carried over from last year (I know its a bugger lol)
Year before last we worked our way up the West coast and over to Orkney (pics are on here somewhere I think possibly)
And used a road atlas to find small dead end roads that stopped at the sea... And found some stunning deserted stop overs.

This year were pretty much staying put on Ardnamurchan and exploring around here.

Beautiful peaceful bit of the world.

Liberty hall

The good lady is taking early retirement so the plan is a prolonged tour! With the attitude it takes as long as it takes. We’re not ones for the sun!

mistericeman

Trundled over to Ardtoe yesterday for a mooch about on the beach....
Loverly spot (nice spot for an overnight (£5 charge but nice level well surfaced area)

mistericeman

Just had possibly THE most Westerly curry in the British isles....

Sanna spice in Kilchoan....

Lush

Curry, Bru and a caramel log.

Good Scottish breakfast right there.

mistericeman

Curry, Bru and a caramel log.

Good Scottish breakfast right there.
I'm emptying the shelf of the Tunnocks logs before we leave....
Can't get them at home.... ;-)