Does anyone (electrician) know how to wire this correctly.

G-A-R-Y

Bought from Jacksons.

Providing you with maximum security for site mains electricity in your caravan or campervan, this consumer unit has a 25 Amp Residual Circuit Breaker and has a 10 amp double pole MCB's (Miniature Circuit Breakers)
IMG_20211111_193114.jpg

BigAldo

Yes, but honestly, if you have to ask, get it installed professionally.
There's just too much risk in doing it incorrectly.

G-A-R-Y

Good answer, but the reason I asked was because the two electricians I asked offered different answers.

I wanted someone from the leisure industry (electrician) to supply a conclusive answer.

Sandbagsid

I’m the same answer as big Aldo as if we advised you and something went wrong then guess were the finger would be pointed. You should get a diagram on how to do it from the internet as it’s straight forward enough.

G-A-R-Y

I sought advice from an electrician, he tells me there are two ways to wire it, it's not that easy,

G-A-R-Y

Thanks David, no diagram, but my electrician tells me the live/N can go into MCB's and out of RCD.
He says it can also be wired the other way, into RCD and out of MCB's

david.c.hall

I can only assume that he says that because you only have 1 MCB! And so it could possibly be an option.
But think of a more usual setup 1 x RCD plus perhaps 4 x MCB or 2 x RCD and perhaps 10 MCB's
I would suggest that my original comment is the definitive one
You will NEVER see a domestic consumer unit wired up other than power into the RCD and then to the MCB's
There is only 1 way that is correct.
David

G-A-R-Y

I've just found this on the 12volt planet, this is for my consumer unit. This makes sense, if you look at my initial picture my bus bar/links are fitted at the top, if I fit them to the bottom then everything will be as everyone advises. If this is right I wonder how my links were fitted incorrectly.

wiring.JPG

david.c.hall

I don't expect that your links are wrong. Just that you have a different unit to the one described.
It looks, from your photo, that from left to right across the bottom.
Live out; Neutral out; Live in; neutral in.
David