Alternative Sevel seats

Gary Wrench

I don’t suppose anyone has looked at other Citroen /Peugeot seats to see if they will fit on the Sevel rails ? Peugeot Blipper /Citroen Nemo etc. I do realise that most seats can be made to fit especially when you have swivel plates on as long as the width and length is within the plates size, but I have one van that doesn’t want swivels :( just a single passenger seat and I want it to look as factory as possible and not have welded bars in place to fudge some other seats in.

Oh and good to be back !

Gary

Gary Wrench

Hahahah ! I was waiting for a fridge to get the final leg position for the corner of the bed ... but that went from out of stock to discontinued .... in the meantime I bought a silver L3H2 to use as a bike van with bed and diesel heater mainly... but saw an identical one fully converted for £27k so got carried away converting that.. so bought another L3 H2 in blue to use as my bike van and half way through that as well. Need to get the silver one finished and gone, make the blue one useable and then get on with the big one !
On the plus side some things are easier... got a trade account when I rang up for 11 mini hekis lol !
It’s all an experience, hopefully learnt a few leasons before I get back to the big van :)

Attachments

Last edited: